CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For 9212 Constable Positions: On March 15, 2023, the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) published a recruitment notice for the year 2023 in order to fill 9212 New Constable Positions. Candidates of both sexes are welcome to submit applications for the CRPF constable positions. One of the Central Armed Police Forces, the CRPF is a part of the Indian government’s Ministry of Home Affairs. For these positions, the selection process entails a written exam, PET and PST, a trade test, document verification, and a thorough medical assessment. Starting on March 27, 2023, interested applicants may submit an online application for the CRPF recruitment 2023 at www.crpf.gov.in, the organization’s official website.
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023
On March 15, 2023, the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) posted a thorough recruitment notice for the CRPF on its official website, www.crpf.nic.in. For the role of CRPF Constable, the notification lists 9212 openings for both technical and tradesman positions. Candidates can study the details by accessing the full notification in pdf form using the provided link.
CRPF Constable Vacancy 2023
The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) announced that their recruitment campaign for the year 2023 has created 9212 openings for constable positions (CRPF). 9105 of the total openings are designated for male applicants, and the remaining 107 are designated for female applicants. Below is a full list of the posts-by-post CRPF New Vacancy 2023.
CRPF Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
Candidates must meet the requirements in order to submit an application for the CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023. Candidates’ applications won’t be accepted if they don’t meet the eligibility standards.
Educational Qualification for Constable Recruitment 2023
- Applicants must have successfully passed their high school (10th grade) or comparable exam from a board or university that has been approved by the federal or state governments.
- A Matric diploma or an equivalent degree from a school recognised by the Central or State Government is required for the CT/Driver position.
- Candidates must also pass a driving test and have a heavy transport vehicle driving licence in order to be hired. Candidates must have at least a Matriculate or 10th Class pass in the 10+2 examination system from a recognised board or equivalent to be eligible for the CT/Mechanic Motor Vehicle position.
- Also, they need have a 2-year Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) certificate in mechanics for motor vehicles from the National or State Council for Vocational Training or another accredited school, as well as one year of actual work experience in the associated field.
- As an alternative, they may possess a three-year National or State-issued apprenticeship certificate in the mechanic motor vehicle trade from a reputable institution along with one year of relevant work experience.
- Candidates for Pioneer Wing’s CT (Mason, Plumber, Electrician) position must have completed their high school diploma or have an equivalent degree from a recognised board.
CRPF Constable Age Limit
Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 23 as of the first day of August 2023 in order to apply for all positions other than the drive positions (should not be born before 2nd August 2000 and later than0 August 2005). Those wishing to apply for driving positions must be between the ages of 21 and 27 and must have been born before August 2, 1996, or after August 1, 2023.
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
The entire recruitment timetable for CRPF constables in 2023 has been made public. On March 27, 2023, the online registration period for the CRPF Constable recruitment 2023 will open. The deadline for online applications is April 25, 2023. The online application link will be available at https://crpf.gov.in, and we’ll update it here for @aview.in’s reference.
CRPF Constable Application Fees 2023
Candidates must submit the application form and the required fees, which are specified in the notice, in order to be considered for CRPF Recruitment 2023. For male applicants who fall under the General, EWS, and OBC categories, the examination fee for the CRPF Constable 2023 is Rs 100/-. Candidates from the SC/ST group, female candidates across all categories, and veterans are excluded from paying the fee. Only online payments for the CRPF Constable 2023 application fee are accepted.
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The following stages will be used to choose the applicants who are qualified for constable (technical and tradesman) positions through the CRPF Recruitment 2023:
- Online Written Exam (CBT)
- Physical Standards Test (PST) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Trade Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
CRPF Constable Salary
The Constable (Technical and Tradesman) roles would provide competitive wages to the candidates who are chosen, according to the CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Announcement. Constables are paid at level 3, with a salary range of 21700–69100. Those who are interested in applying for these positions and want to learn more about the pay they may anticipate if they are hired should take note of this information.
How to Apply for CRPF Recruitment 2023
- Visit @crpf.gov.in, the organization’s website.
- Check the eligibility requirements in the CRPF Constable Notification 2023 after carefully reading it.
- Complete the CRPF Constable Application Form completely and truthfully.
- the required documents online
- Online application fee payment
- before the deadline, turn in the application.
- A copy of the completed application form and fee receipt should be saved for future use.