JSSC Recruitment 2022 The advertisement for the Excise Constable Competitive Examination 2022 has been posted by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC). Candidates who are interested in this position and meet the requirements can apply online between February 25 and March 26, 2022. Read the advertising for recruitment-related information such as eligibility, age restriction, syllabus, selection method, pay scale, and other details, and then apply.
Basic Detalis For JSSC Recruitment 2022
|The Board Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|The Post Name||Excise Constable|
|Number of Vacancies||583|
|Last Date||26 March 2022|
Educational Qualification JSSC Recruitment 2022
Candidates must have completed 10th grade at a recognized institution in the state of Jharkhand.
For JSSC Constable Posts, the pay scale is 19900-63200.
The decision will be made based on the following criteria:
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
- As on August 1, 2022, there is an age limit.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old to apply. Application Deadline for JSSC Jobs 2022: 18 Years
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old to apply. Application for JSSC Jobs 2022: 25 Years
How to Apply for JSSC Recruitment 2022
- Candidates can apply online at www.jssc.nic.in, which is the official JSSC website.
- Candidates must register with a valid email address and phone number.
- You will be given a registration number and a password. Make a mental note of the registration number and password.
- Log in and complete the online form with all of the necessary information.
- All needed papers must be uploaded.
- Proceed with the payment after carefully reading the instructions.
- Fill out the application and submit it.
- Take a printout of your completed application.
- Aspirants must pay the following fees to submit their applications: Rs. 100/- for GEN/OBC
- Candidate form filing fees: SC/ST – Rs. 50/-