SBI Manager Recruitment 2022 The State Bank of India (SBI) has invited Indian nationals to apply online for the employment of Specialist Cadre Officers on a contractual basis at the Post Manager level (Credit Analyst). The applicant may be assigned to any location in India. Shortlisting and interaction will be part of the selection process. There are 55 open positions for the Post.
SBI Manager Posts Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Job Type||SBI Recruitment|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||22 November 2022|
|Last Date||12 December 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 63840-78230/-|
|Job Location||All over India|
Posts & Qualification
Manager: Aspirants must have a CA, Graduate, ICWA, MBA, PGDBM, PGDM certificate/degree or an equivalent qualification from a recognised institute/board.
How to Apply for SBI Manager Recruitment 2022
- First, go to the official website, sbi.co.in.
- Select the Careers / Recruitment tab.
- Find out more about the “SBI Specialist Cadre Officer” Notification.
- Complete the online form.
- If applicable, pay the application fee.
- After you have completed the verification process, click the submit button.
- Save and print for future reference.
- Age restriction as of 30 June 2022
- Candidates must be at least 25 years old to apply for SBI Jobs 2022.
- Candidates must be at least 35 years old to apply for SBI Jobs 2022.
SBI Manager Salary Range: Rs. 63840-78230/-
Form/ Application Fees
The application cost for Aspirants is Rs. 750/- for GEN, OBC, and EWS.
Candidate form submission fees: SC, ST, PWD – No Fee
- Date of publication/starting date for SBI application submission: November 22, 2022
- SBI Jobs form submission deadline: December 12, 2022