SEBI Recruitment 2022: The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has advertised 120 Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) positions. On or before January 24, 2022, interested individuals can apply for SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2022 using the specified method.
SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 120 Grade A Vacancies
|Organization||Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)|
|Post Name||There are 120 Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) positions available.|
|Qualification||Graduate/ PG Degree / B-Tech|
|Procedure for Selection||Written Exam or Personal Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 80,500 – 1,15,000 PM|
|Age Limit||Maxim 30 Years|
|Job Location||Throughout India|
|Last Date||January 5th – 24th, 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
SEBI Vacancy Details 2022
- General: 80 Posts
- Legal: 16 Posts
- Information technology: 12 Posts
- Research: 7 Posts
- Official Language: 3 Posts
Selection Process For SEBI Recruitment 2022
The department would position individuals all throughout India as a result of this recruiting procedure. This recruitment procedure is a fantastic opportunity for those who believe government jobs are the most trustworthy and have a solid reputation; these individuals now have the possibility to pursue a career in the public sector through this recruiting process. To assess candidates in this recruiting process, the Security and Exchange Board of India has a selection procedure that is separated into steps.
- Online Screening Exam
- Online Exam
- Document Verification
Age Limit Detalis
Candidates’ maximum age restriction should not exceed 30 years, i.e. they should have been born after March 1, 1991.
SEBI Education Qulification 2022
- General – Master’s degree in any area, Bachelor’s degree in law, Bachelor’s degree in engineering from a recognised university, CA / CFA / CS / CWA.
- Legal – A bachelor’s degree in law from a reputable university or institute is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Electronics And Communication / Information Technology / Computer Science) OR Masters in Computer Applications OR Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a postgraduate qualification in Computers / Information Technology (minimum 2 years duration).
- A master’s degree in statistics, economics, commerce, business administration (finance), or econometrics from a reputable university or institute is required for research.
- Official Language – A master’s degree in Hindi with English as one of the topics at the bachelor’s degree level, or a master’s degree in Sanskrit, English, Economics, or Commerce with Hindi as a subject at the bachelor’s degree level from a recognised university or institute.
How to Apply For SEBI Recruitment 2022
- To begin, go to [www.sebi.gov.in], the SEBI’s official website.
- Now, on the Home tab, look for and open the link “Careers.”
- Go to “SEBI RECRUITMENT EXERCISE -RECRUITMENT OF OFFICER GRADE A (ASSISTANT MANAGER)” and click on the “SEBI RECRUITMENT EXERCISE -RECRUITMENT OF OFFICER GRADE A (ASSISTANT MANAGER)” link.
- Now select “APPLY ONLINE” from the drop-down menu.
- After selecting the aforementioned option, a new window will open, where you must click the “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” link.
- You must fill in some basic information such as your name, contact information, and email address.
- After you’ve finished filling out the form, click the Submit button.
- The system will produce a new provisional Registration Number and Password for you when you complete the registration procedure, which will be emailed to your registered cellphone number and email address.
- Candidates should be required to take notice of these specifics.
- Candidates are urged to double-check the information provided in the online application after completing it. Because after hitting the “FINAL SUBMIT” BUTTON, no changes will be permitted.
- Candidates must now click the “VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS” and “SAVE & NEXT” buttons to validate their information and save the application form.
- Candidates must now provide a recent passport-size photograph, a signature, a left thumb impression, and a handwritten statement in the format outlined below.
- If any details need to be changed, make the changes and then click “FINAL SUBMIT.”
- To finish the application, go to the “PAYMENT” tab and make a payment.
- Last but not least, press the “SUBMIT” button.
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 1000
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 100
SEBI Official Website: Click Here
Notification: Click Here
Online Application Form: Click Here