SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced a recruitment drive for the positions of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) and Havaldar through the SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment 2023 Notification. The application process will begin on 18 January 2023 and end on 17 February 2023. Candidates who meet the necessary educational qualifications are eligible to apply through the online mode. It is recommended that candidates read the official notification issued by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) before applying. The important links for the application process will be provided at the end of the official notification.
SSC MTS And Havaldar Notification 2023
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently released a notification for the post of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) and Havaldar. The official notice was issued in January 2023 and interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the SSC MTS Vacancy 2023 from the official website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC). More information about the posts and the application process can be found in the official notification or on the official website.
About the SSC MTS and Havaldar Detalis 2023
|Total Vacancies||11,409 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||17 February 2023|
SSC MTS and Havaldar Age limit 2023
The age limit for the SSC MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff) and Havaldar CBN (Central Bureau of Narcotics) and CBIC (Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs) positions in 2023 is as follows:
- SSC MTS: 18 to 25 years
- Havaldar CBN: 18 to 25 years
- CBIC: 18 to 27 years
Note: Age relaxation is applicable for certain categories of candidates as per the Government of India rules.
SSC MTS and Havaldar Education Qualification 2023
SSC MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff) :
- Candidates should have passed Matriculation (10th) or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Havaldar Education :
- Candidates should have passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examination from a recognized Board/ University.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examination.
- Candidates should have passed graduation in any discipline from a recognized University (if applying for Havaldar Education (also known as JCO Education) in the Army Education Corps).
SSC MTS Vacancy 2023
For SSC MTS 2023, there are total 11409 vacancies for MTS and Havaldar posts.
SSC MTC and Havaldar Salary 2023
The salary for a Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is usually in the range of Rs. 18,000 to Rs. 22,000 per month. This salary may vary depending on the location and the specific job duties of the MTS.
A Havaldar in the Indian Army typically earns a salary of around Rs. 35,000 to Rs. 45,000 per month. This salary may also vary depending on the location and specific job duties of the Havaldar.
Selection Process of SSC MTS Recruitment 2023
The selection process for the SSC Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) recruitment is as follows:
- Paper-I: The first stage of the selection process is a computer-based test (CBT) known as Paper-I. This test is designed to assess the candidate’s knowledge and basic skills in areas such as General Intelligence and Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, and English Language.
- Paper-II: Candidates who qualify in Paper-I will be eligible to appear for Paper-II, which is a descriptive paper in English or any other language listed in the Eighth Schedule of the Constitution. This paper is designed to test the candidate’s writing skills.
- Document Verification: Candidates who qualify in both Paper-I and Paper-II will be called for document verification. The candidate will have to produce original documents for verification, such as educational certificates, age proof, and other relevant documents.
- Final Merit List: After the document verification process, the commission will prepare a final merit list based on the candidate’s performance in Paper-I and Paper-II.
- Medical Examination: Candidates who qualify in the final merit list will be called for a medical examination to assess their physical fitness. The candidate will have to pass the medical examination in order to be considered for appointment.
Note: The final selection of candidates will be based on their performance in all stages of the selection process.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2023
The Staff Selection Commission Multi Tasking Staff (SSC MTS) Exam pattern consists of two tiers:
Tier I: Objective Type Paper (Computer Based Test)
- The paper consists of four sections: General Intelligence and Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, and General Awareness
- The paper is of 100 marks and the duration is 90 minutes
- There is negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer
Tier II: Descriptive Paper (Pen and Paper mode)
- The paper consists of one section: Short Essay/Letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution
- The paper is of 50 marks and the duration is 30 minutes
- Note: Candidates who qualify Tier I are eligible to appear for Tier II.
Candidates will have to qualify both the tiers separately and the final merit list will be prepared based on the performance of the candidates in both the tiers.
SSC MTS Exam Syllabus 2023
The SSC Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) exam syllabus includes the following sections:
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: This section tests the candidate’s ability to understand relationships, analyze and recognize visual patterns, and draw conclusions from given information.
- Numerical Aptitude: This section tests the candidate’s ability to perform mathematical calculations and solve numerical problems.
- General English: This section tests the candidate’s knowledge of English language, including grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension.
- General Awareness: This section tests the candidate’s knowledge of current events, culture, history, and geography of India, as well as scientific and technological developments.
Descriptive Paper (only for Paper-II): This section includes letter writing and essay writing in English or any other language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.
How to Apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2023
To apply for the SSC MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff) Recruitment 2023, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) at ssc.nic.in
- Look for the “Apply” or “Recruitment” section on the homepage and click on it.
- Find the link for the “MTS Recruitment 2023” and click on it.
- Read the official notification carefully to ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link and fill out the application form with the required information.
- Upload the necessary documents, such as your recent passport-sized photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee, if required.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
SSC MTS Application Fees 2023
The application fee for the SSC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) exam varies depending on the category of the candidate.
- For General and OBC candidates, the fee is Rs. 100.
- For SC, ST, PwD, EWS and Women candidates, the fee is NIL
It is important to note that the fee must be paid online through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard or Maestro Credit/Debit card.
- Applications must be submitted online between 18 January and 17 February 2023.
- The deadline for online applications is February 17, 2023, at midnight (23:00)
- The deadline to pay fees online is February 19, 2023, at midnight (23:00)
- The deadline for creating an offline Challan is February 19, 2023. (23:00)
- The final day to pay by Challan (during bank business hours) is February 20, 2023.
- 23 February 2023 to 24 February 2023 are the dates of the “Window for Application Form Correction” and online payment of the correction fees (23:00)
- Schedule for the April 2023 computer-based exam
Good work bro keeping up tnq