SSC Phase 11 Recruitment 2023 On March 6, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) officially announced the Phase XI Exam 2023/Selection Posts. Aspirants can view the announcement on the ssc.nic.in website. The application form must be submitted no later than March 27. Applicants will have until April 4 to make changes to their applications. The computer-based test will take place in June or July of 2023.
5369 positions in various departments need to be filled, hence a recruiting drive is being held.
SSC Phase 11 Recruitment 2023
Those who meet the requirements and are seeking Central Government employment may apply for the position by submitting an online application through the Staff Selection Commission’s primary recruitment website (SSC). Candidates are advised to visit the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) official website as well as bookmark this page after reading all the information, as we have provided you with all the information in this article, as well as the age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered, etc.
SSC Phase 11 Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
The following job description information was made public by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) with their most recent recruitment notification 2023. 5369 applicants are invited to apply to fill their openings. Applicants can view the specifics of the current job openings below.
SSC Phase 11 Recruitment 2023 Age Limit Details
The candidates who are interested in filling out forms must be at least the following age restriction in order to apply for the Staff Selection Commission’s (SSC) most recent positions. Only the aged candidates who have been notified may apply for the position. Candidates from the reserved categories of SC, ST, PWD, women, and everyone else shall have the upper age limit relaxed in accordance with government regulations. With the aid of the direct SSC Phase 11 Recruitment notice link provided below, you can view the official announcement. See the details of the age restriction below.
SSC Phase 11 Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification Details
Check your academic requirements for the numerous Staff Selection Commission (SSC) chances before submitting your SSC Phase 11 Recruitment application. When applying for the openings, aspirants should make sure they satisfy the eligibility requirements; else, their application will be denied. Aspirants are urged to carefully read the most recent SSC Phase 11 Recruitment. Here are the job qualification details from the Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
SSC Phase 11 Recruitment 2023 Application Fee Details
Candidates are urged to pay the application fees in the manner specified by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) in order to apply for the most recent 5369 openings. Once paid, application costs are non-refundable. The applicants who are requesting a fee waiver must have a current certificate for the relevant category as of the deadline for online application submission. Online payments must be made using a credit card, debit card, or net banking. Applicants who submit simply the application form and no application fee will have their applications automatically rejected. Only candidates are responsible for paying any application fees.
- Fee due: One hundred rupees (Rupees One Hundred only).
- The fee may be paid online using BHIM UPI, Net Banking, a credit or debit card from Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, or RuPay, or in an SBI branch by producing an SBI Challan.
- Women candidates, candidates from Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, PwBDs, and Ex-Servicemen (ESM) who qualify for reservations are excused from paying the application fee.
- Candidates may pay the fee online till March 28, 2023. (23:00). However, applicants who desire to pay in cash by SBI challan may do so at SBI branches during regular business hours up until March 29, 2023, providing the challan was created by them before that day ( upto 23:00).
How To Apply For Latest SSC Phase 11 Recruitment 2023?
Starting on March 6, 2023, interested and qualified applicants may submit their applications online for the SSC Phase 11 Recruitment announcement. The deadline to submit an online application for SSC Phase 11 Recruitment is March 27, 2023. To prevent crowds on deadline days, applicants are recommended to submit their applications far in advance. See the PDF announcement for SSC Phase 11 Recruitment below. Candidates must first visit the official website, https://ssc.nic.in/.
- next check the link for the specific SSC Phase 11 Recruitment 2023 Notification on the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) website’s Notification panel.
- If you are qualified, select the link to apply online.
- An application fee tab will appear in a new window.
- Now complete the form in accordance with the instructions and the relevant candidate document information.
- Pay the application fee in accordance with the notification’s instructions.
- To submit the application form, click the submit link.
- Take a printout of the Application form after downloading it for use in the future.