TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2022: The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is presently accepting online applications for 731 veterinary assistant surgeon vacancies (TNPSC). Interested applicants may apply online at the official website, tnpsc.gov.in, till December 17. The application correction window will be available from December 22 to December 24. A computer-based Veterinary Assistant Surgeon examination will be administered on March 15, 2023.
TNPSC Vacancy Details November 2022
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Details||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 – 2,05,700/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|TNPSC Official Website||tnpsc.gov.in|
TNPSC Recruitment Required Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: According to the TNPSC official announcement, candidates must have finished 10th, Degree, B.V.Sc, and A.H from any recognised board or university.
Age Limit: According to the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission recruitment notice, the candidate’s maximum age as of 01-07-2022 should be 32 years.
- PWBD Candidates: 10 Years
- Fee for registration: Rs. 150/-
- Fee for examination: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Destitute Widow Nil candidates
- Payment Method: Online
- Computer Based Test
How to apply for TNPSC Recruitment (Veterinary Assistant Surgeon) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply online at TNPSC’s official website, tnpsc.gov.in, from November 18 to December 17, 2022.
Steps to Apply for TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Jobs 2022
To apply for TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, candidates should follow the simple steps outlined below.
- Navigate to the official website, tnpsc.gov.in.
- Click on the link that says “Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Service)” on the homepage.
- You will be transported to a new page where you will log in with the necessary credentials and fill out the application form.
- Upload the required papers in the proper format, pay the cost, and then submit the form.
- Download and print the document for future reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 18-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17-Dec-2022
- Application Correction Window Period: 22nd – 24th December 2022
- Date of Computer Based Test: 15th March 2023