Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation Ltd (TNSTC) has issued an official job advertisement for 346 Technician Apprentice and Graduate Apprentice positions in Villupuram, Kumbakonam, Salem, Madurai, Dindigul, Dharmapuri, Virudhunagar, and Chennai. TNSTC is now collecting application forms from Degree in Engineering and Diploma in Engineering applicants in order to fill their current employment openings. From 22.11.2022 to 18.12.2022, interested and eligible individuals can apply online for the job opening. Candidates must complete the TNSTC Technician Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice online application form 2022. We will cover comprehensive data on the current TNSTC Recruitment 2022 position details, age limit, salary, online application form, and a direct link to apply in this article. Before applying for this job, candidates should carefully read the most recent TNSTC job notice 2022.
TNSTC Apprentice Recruitment 2022
|Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation Ltd
|Technician Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice
|TN Govt Jobs
|Villupuram, Kumbakonam, Salem, Madurai, Dindigul, Dharmapuri, Virudhunagar & Chennai
TNSTC Apprentice Vacancy 2022
TNSTC Apprentice Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
To apply for the TNSTC Recruitment position, individuals must have certain qualifications and meet an age requirement. TNSTC utilised to recruit young individuals for entry-level positions. Let’s get into more specifics down below.
TNSTC is looking for candidates with a degree in engineering or a diploma in engineering to apply for their Technician Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice notification 2022.
Apprenticeship Rules shall be followed about the age restriction.
TNSTC Apprentice Pay scale Details 2022
The pay scale for the most recent recruitment alert has been announced by TNSTC, and it is listed below.
- Graduate Apprentice Trainee – Rs.9000/month
- Apprentice Technician – Rs.8000/-month
TNSTC used to follow the following selection process when hiring a new employee. Candidates are asked to follow the guidelines outlined below.
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Steps to apply for TNSTC Apprentice Notification 2022
To apply for TNSTC recruitment 2022, applicants must complete the requirements outlined below.
- Click here to go to the official website of TNSTC.
- Visit the TNSTC jobs website or the Latest News page.
- Look for Technician Apprentice and Graduate Apprentice job postings and download them.
- Check and confirm your eligibility for the Technician Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice position.
- Find the link to the TNSTC online application form.
- Fill out the application and create an account with your information.
- Make your payment (if required), Submit your application.
- Print your application form for future reference.
|Declaration of Shortlisted list