National Water Development Agency Recruitment 2023 In order to fill 40 positions, the National Water Development Agency (NWDA) is currently accepting online applications for the positions of Junior Engineer JE (Civil), Junior Accounts Officer, Draftsman Grade-III, Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), and Stenographer Grade-II. For varied post recruitment in 2023, any qualified and interested individuals may submit an online application at the NWDA’s official website, nwda.gov.in, starting on March 18 and continuing until April 17 of that year.
National Water Development Agency Recruitment 2023
The NWDA recruitment 2023 announcement includes all the pertinent information, including the number of openings, eligibility requirements, educational requirements, age restriction, selection method, application fee, and crucial dates. Applicants that meet the requirements can submit an online application for the desired position. The application form must be completed accurately, and the necessary papers must be uploaded in accordance with the directions in the notification.
About the National Water Development Agency Recruitment 2023
|Article Title||NWDA Vacancy 2023|
|Examination Name||NWDA Exam 2023|
|Conducted by||National Water Development Agency|
|Application Form Start Date||18th March 2023|
|Application Form Last Date||17th April 2023|
- The age requirement for Junior Accounts is 21 years old, with a 30 year maximum.
- The minimum age requirement and upper age limit for all other positions are 18 and 27, respectively.
NWDA Selection Process 2023
There are two steps to the National Water Development Agency Jobs 2023 Selection Procedure.
- First Stage: Using an optical mark response (OMR) sheet, a written test (100 questions in 90 minutes, MCQ-based) will be administered.
- Computer-based test in the second stage (100 questions in 90 minutes)
- Candidates will take the Skill Exam (Shorthand/Typing) for the positions of LDC and Grade-II Stenographer.
- Candidates in the General, OBC, and EWS categories must pay Rs. 890.
- Candidates in the SC, ST, and PwBD categories must pay Rs. 550.
How to apply for National Water Development Agency Recruitment 2023
The processes listed below can be used by candidates to apply for the NWDA Vacancy 2023
- To view the official website of the NWDA, go to nwda.gov.in. Choose the “Career” tab from the home screen.
- Next carefully read the notification after selecting the desired post’s advertisement. After that, click the “Apply Online” link to finish filling out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit scanned copies of the required documents, together with your photo and signature.
- For the application fee submission, use the online payment gateway. Get a copy of the application after submitting it for your records.