Tamilnadu Government Scholarship 2023: The Tamil Nadu government is implementing a scheme to provide monthly assistance to educated unemployed students. In the current era, there is great difficulty in getting a job suitable for suitable study, and due to this, the educated youth are very distressed. So the Tamilnadu government encourages them by giving them scholarships. The money will be deposited into the bank account monthly for the eligible persons under this scheme. Also, check this article about how to apply and various information about this scheme.
Tamilnadu Government Scholarship
All students studying in Tamil Nadu can apply for the unemployed population scheme offered by Tamil Nadu Government. Scholarships will be awarded depending on their merit and family status. Also, candidates from class 10 to any degree can apply for this program. The scholarship amount varies according to their eligibility. So the government wants the eligible people to benefit from the scheme provided by the government.
Eligible Persons for the Tamil Nadu Scholarship Scheme
- Applicant must have registered employment for more than 5 years
- Applicant must be less than 40 years of age. Should be under 45 years if this is SC, ST
- The applicant should not be engaged in any private company or self-employment
- Annual family income should not exceed 72,000
10th class pass – Yearly Rs 2,400
10th Class Fail – Yearly Rs 3,600
12th Class Pass – Yearly Rs 4,800
Diploma Pass – Yearly Rs 4,800
UG/PG Degree – Yearly Rs 7,200
Note: Those who have studied such courses as Engineering, Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Agriculture, and Law are eligible for this scheme
Categories like UR, BC, MBC, DC, and OC should be under 40 years old. and SC and ST categories should be under 45 years
Applicant’s current status
Candidates applying for this scheme should not be engaged in any private sector or self-employed. Those in any such profession or employment are not eligible for this scheme.
How to Apply For Tamilnadu Goverment Scholarship Scheme
Below is the list of application details for this scholarship scheme for unemployed graduates offered by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- First, go to the official website www.tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in
- Next download the application
- Paste the photo in the application
- Fill in your name, age, educational qualification and other details
- Obtain the signature of the Revenue Officer concerned
- Next, submit the application at your district employment office
After submitting the application to your district employment office they will consider it. After checking and confirming that you are an eligible person, the amount will be credited to your bank account.