TNPSC Group 4 How to Apply: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is going to conduct ‘Group-4’ examinations to fill 6,244 vacancies. How to apply for this exam? What is the eligibility, and age limit?
Group-4 Exam Notification – What is the last date?
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced Group-4 Exams to fill various posts including Village Administrative Officer, Junior Assistant, Typist, Clerk, Forest Guard, and Forest Superintendent.
A total of 6,244 vacancies will be filled through this examination. In this, there are 108 village administrative officer posts, 2,442 junior assistant posts, and about 1,700 typist posts.
The notification for the Group-4 Exam was released on 30th January. Apply for these exams before February 28 at midnight.
If any changes are required in the applications, they will be allowed to make those changes between 4th and 6th March. It has been announced that the written test will be held on June 9 from 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM.
How to apply?
Candidates who want to apply for these exams should apply through the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or the website www.tnpscexams.in. Before applying, they have to register their details on this website.
Doing this once is enough. After registering their details, fill out the application form. Those who have already registered can directly fill out the application form.
Things to note during one-time registration
- Candidates should keep their scanned photograph taken three months back while registering their details on the TNPSC site for the first time.
- It should also be kept in mind that registration is not an application for any post.
- Email address and mobile number are mandatory. Those who do not have an email address will need to create a new one.
- Aadhaar number should also be registered.
- The posts of Forest Guard and Forest Watcher will also be filled through this examination. So those who want to apply only for these posts should choose accordingly while filling out the application.
- Those who do not want to apply for this post should choose the option “Posts other than Forest Guard / Forest Watcher”.
- Candidates who want to apply for all posts should select the “All the Posts” option.
- Although the selection board has announced that there are a certain number of vacancies in each post, the selection board can increase or decrease this number.