Yantra India Limited Recruitment 2023 Jobs for Apprentices at Yantra India Limited in 2023: Yantra India Limited (YIL), Nagpur is accepting online applications from Indian citizens who meet the requirements for employment as part of the 57th batch of trade apprentices to fill 5458 openings at ordnance and ordnance equipment factories spread across the country.
About the Yantra India Limited Recruitment 2023
|Job Name||Trade Apprentice|
|No of Vacancy||5458 (1944 for Non ITI, 3514 for Ex-ITI)|
|Job Type||Apprenticeship, ITI|
|Selection Process||On the basis of Qualification Marks|
Yantra India Limited Recruitment Age Limit
- 15 to 24 years old as of the latest date for application submission.
- Age relaxation as per Indian government regulations.
Yantra India Limited Recruitment Scale
₹ 18,750 + 6,600 (Grade Pay) + NPA
Yantra India Limited Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- For the Non-ITI Category, you must have completed Class X, Madhyamik, Matriculation, or a comparable qualification with a minimum of 50% overall and 40% in each of the subjects of science and mathematics.
- Matriculation pass and ITI in relevant trade from any institution accredited by NCVT or SCVT are requirements for the ITI category.
Yantra India Limited Recruitment Selection Process
based on qualification scores (10th & ITI)
How to Apply for Yantra India Limited Recruitment
- Beginning on March 1, 2023, eligible candidates must register on the Apprenticeship Government of India Portal (apprenticeship.gov.in).
- Following that, applicants must reapply via the YIL website (yantraindia.co.in).
- The deadline for submitting online applications is March 30, 2023.