TNWC Recruitment 2022: On December 31, 2021, the Tamil Nadu Ware Housing Corporation issued an announcement for the position of Record Clerk / Attender, Office Assistant. Interested individuals are encouraged to apply offline by January 20, 2022. To minimize a last-minute rush, we ask that you apply as soon as possible. You can get notifications on this page.
Details about TNWC Recruitment in 2022
|ORGANIZATION’S NAME||Tamil Nadu Ware Housing Corporation, Chennai|
|NAME OF THE POSITION||Record Clerk / Attender, Office Assistant|
|DATE OF EXPIRATION||20.01.2022|
|CATEGORY||TN GOVT Jobs|
|JOB LOCATION||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|SELECTION PROCESS||Direct Interview|
|ORGANIZATION ADDRESS||Chennai – 600032, Tamilnadu|
TNWC Vacancy Details
According to the announcement, this recruitment would have a total of 15 openings. The vacancy information for each post is shown below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary Details|
|Record Clerk/ Attender||02||Rs.15900-50400/-|
TNWC Educational Qualification
i) Passed III form or VIII Std. of a Recognized School.
ii) Must possess working knowledge of Tamil.
iii) Must know cycling.
TNWC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Selection will be based on Test/ Interview
How to Apply for TNWC Recruitment 2022
TNWC Recruitment 2022 Apply Process
- Visit the tnwc.in the official website.
- Find and click on the advertising Application for the position of Record Clerk and Attender and Office Assistant.
- The notice will be opened, and the application form will be found within it.
- Fill out the application form accurately after downloading it.
- Before the deadline, send it to the specified address.
- You can now attend the interview at the specified location.
The maximum age restriction should be 32 years old.
Check the notice for any age restrictions or exceptions.