UPSSSC Recruitment 2023: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has invited applications for recruitment to 3831 vacancies of Junior Assistant, Junior Clerk, and other posts the online application process for this recruitment of UPSSSC.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2023: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has invited applications for recruitment to 3831 vacancies of Junior Assistant, Junior Clerk, and other posts. The online application process for this recruitment of UPSSSC is starting today from 12th September 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2023 by visiting UPSSSC website www.upsssc.gov.in. Keep in mind that the online application process will run from September 12 to October 3, 2023. Before applying, candidates must see the complete recruitment notification for detailed information about application eligibility, conditions, and selection process.
Important dates of UPSSSC Recruitment Application
Starting date of online application- 12-09-2023
Last date of online application- 03-10-2023
In this recruitment campaign of UPSSSC, the candidates successful in the Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET) are to be selected for a total of 3831 posts of Junior Clerk and Junior Assistant through the main examination. Candidates will be selected for the main study on the basis of PET 2022 marks.
Application Fee: Candidates of reserved category and unreserved category will have to deposit an online registration fee- Rs 25. That means SC and ST will also have to pay a fee of Rs 25.
Age Limit- Candidates between 18 to 40 years can apply for UPSSSC Main Exam.
How to apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2023
- Go to the official website upsssc.gov.in.
- Read the complete recruitment advertisement by clicking on the link visible on the home page – “Advertisement No. 08-Examination/2022, Combined Junior Assistant Main Examination…”.
- After reading the application conditions, go to the candidate’s login and fill out the application form.
- Deposit the application fee.
- Upload necessary documents.
- Submit the application form and keep a printout of the application for future reference.