South Indian Bank Clerk & PO Recruitment 2022 | South Indian Bank: Probationary Clerk & Probationary Officer Posts 2022 | South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk & Probationary Officer Job Notification 2022 | South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk & Probationary Officer Job Notification 2022 | South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk & Probationary Officer Online Application @ http://www.southindianbank.com/– South Indian Bank is accepting applications for Probationary Clerk and Probationary Officer positions over the internet. From 05.01.2022 to 11.01.2022, this online facility will be available on the official website at http://www.southindianbank.com/.
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2022
Applicants must be under the age of 28 to be considered. Candidates must have been born between December 1, 1993, and November 30, 2003 (both days inclusive), with the maximum age limit for SC/ST candidates reduced by five years. Candidates must have completed a minimum of 60% in X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC, Engineering Graduation, and any Post Graduation under regular course circumstances OR a minimum of 60% in X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC, Graduation, and any Post Graduation under regular course conditions. Applicants must have worked in a Scheduled Commercial Bank’s Scale I/Officer Cadre for at least two years, and active service of previous work experience may be counted and fixed for each candidate depending on experience at the Bank’s sole discretion.
Highlights of the Job
|South Indian Bank
|PO and Clerk
|Center Govt Jobs
|Online Apply Starting Date
|07 January 2022
|Online Apply Ending Last Date
|11 January 2022
|India as a whole
Eligibility Criteria for South Indian Bank Probationary Clerks and Probationary Officers
PO, Clerk: Aspirants must have a 12th-grade certificate or a graduate degree from a recognized institute/board, or an equivalent qualification.
Age Limit For South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2022
Candidates applying for South Indian Bank Jobs 2022 must be between the ages of 26 and 28.
Check Notification for Pay Salary for South Indian Bank PO, Clerk Posts.
Application Fees For South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2022
- Aspirants must pay the following fees to submit their applications: GENERATION – Rs. 800/-
- Candidate form filing fees: SC/ST – Rs. 200/-
Selection Process Application Fees For South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2022
The following procedure may be used to choose applicants for the position of South Indian Bank Clerk & PO.
- Online Test
How to apply for South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk & Probationary Officer Post 2022
- Visit southindianbank.com for more information.
- The South Indian Bank’s main page will be shown.
- Select the Careers option from the drop-down menu.
- South Indian Bank PO, Clerk, and Lateral PO Posts may be found here.
- Once you’ve located the notice, you may download it.
- Check the qualifying requirements and carefully read the instructions.
- Apply for the above-mentioned positions if you are qualified.
- To apply, go to the apply now tab and fill out the required information on the login page.
- Candidates must complete the application procedure before the deadline.