Thiruvallur Revenue Department Recruitment 2022 Tamilnadu Revenue Department has just published the newest recruitment for Village Assistants Post Offline. From 12.01.2022 to 28.01.2022, the RK Pettai Revenue Department employment announcement 2022 will be accessible on the official website.
The RK Pettai Revenue Department Job Vacancy 2022 Notice should be used for information on the examination procedure, educational qualifications, age restriction, examination method, how to apply for significant dates, and application form. You can ask any questions you have regarding completing the Offline application form for Notification 2022 in the comment area.
Highlights of Revenue Department Recruitment 2022
|Name of the organization
|Tamilnadu Revenue Department
|TN Govt Jobs
Educational Qualification For Thiruvallur Revenue Department Recruitment 2022
- Must have Passed at least 5th Standard.
- Those in the General Category can be from a minimum of 21 years to a maximum of 30 years.
- Those in the BC, MBC, SC, ST, BSM category can be from a minimum of 21 years to a maximum of 35 years.
Application Fees for RK Pettai Revenue Department Recruitment 2022 are as follows.
- No Fees
The starting salary will be Rs 11,100 rupees and the maximum salary will be Rs 35,100.
This RK Pettai Revenue Department Vacancy 2022 follows
- Certificates of Education
- Card for the whole family.
- Aadhar Card is a unique identification card issued by the government of India.
- Certificates issued by the community.
- Certificates issued by natives.
- Registration information for the Employment Exchange.
How to Apply For Thiruvallur District Revenue Department Recruitment 2022
- The official website can be accessed by candidates.
- Then, on the navigation bar, look for the career/recruitment page.
- Download the official announcement and read it carefully.
- Fill in all of the details without making any mistakes.
- Last but not least, submit your application.